In article <NISHIO.91Apr13182123@mizar.kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp> nishio@kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp (Nishio `Cchwitz' Shuichi) writes:

   From: nishio@kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp (Nishio `Cchwitz' Shuichi)
   Newsgroups: comp.windows.interviews
   Date: 13 Apr 91 09:21:23 GMT
   Sender: news@kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp

   Hi.

   Is there a set of Unidraw which works with 2.6?

   Thanks.

   --nishio

The last pre-InterViews 3.0 Unidraw snapshot we released worked with
2.6.  However, that snapshot was made over a year ago and is no longer
available.

However, it should be possible (though I haven't tried it) to make
3.0's Unidraw work with 2.6 with a few modifications.  You'll have to
move the Unidraw code into your 2.6 source tree and change the
Imakefiles/Makefiles to adhere to 2.6 conventions; then let the
compiler find the incompatibilities for you.  The changes you'll have
to make should be straightforward, and there shouldn't be many of
them.

Nevertheless, I encourage you to use 3.0 if at all possible.
--
John Vlissides
Computer Systems Laboratory