[comp.windows.interviews] Interviews on Next

hight@ERG.SRI.COM (John Hight) (05/02/91)

Has anyone had any serious or unsolvable problems installing
Interviews on a Next?  We don't even have the Next yet or I'd try it
myself.  I'm currently working with 2.6 and g++ on both Sun Unix and
Sun Mach workstations and I would hope to be able to use g++ on the
Next as well.

Thanks,
John Hight
SRI International

das15@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (Douglas A Scott) (05/05/91)

In article <9105011859.AA08142@bamboo.erg.sri.com> hight@sri.com writes:

>Has anyone had any serious or unsolvable problems installing
>Interviews on a Next?  We don't even have the Next yet or I'd try it
>myself.  I'm currently working with 2.6 and g++ on both Sun Unix and
>Sun Mach workstations and I would hope to be able to use g++ on the
>Next as well.

	I too am very interested in compiling Interviews on my NeXT.  I
	already have c++ and the libg++ libraries and am ready to compile the
	source...I just wondered if anyone had done so, and knew the steps
	needed to configure for the NeXT.

	Thanks!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Douglas Scott          Columbia University Computer Music Studio
Internet: <doug@woof.columbia.edu> <das15@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu>
UUCP: ...!columbia!woof!zardoz!doug          Phone: (703)765-4771

hight@ERG.SRI.COM (John Hight) (05/10/91)

I'll refrase my question since I got no responses (execpt from Doug
Scott who wants to know the answer too).

Has anyone ported Interviews to a Next machine?

Thanks,
John Hight
SRI International