[comp.windows.interviews] IBM RISC/6000.

jjb@WATSON.IBM.COM (05/29/91)

>From: jigang@geohub.gcn.uoknor.edu (Jigang Yang)
>Subject: Interviews on AIX RS6000
>

> Has anyone successfully compiled and installed Interviews on IBM RS6000
>(AIX), using C++ 2.1 and X11R4 ??

I have been useing IV2.6 for some time, and ported IV3.0 alpha mostly.
I sent changes to interviews group and I hear that they were incorporated
in IV3.0 beta.  However, my work was with our own port of cfront and
we use AIX/3.0 ANSI C header files for almost everything, so I don't
know what you will get with another port.  Overall, the total number
of problems was not large for so much code in a new language and new
environment.  (Oh yeah, you have to get X11R4 from MIT, IBM doesn't
sell it...).

John.