[bionet.neuroscience] pools of neurons

naik@caip.rutgers.edu (Devang Naik) (06/29/91)

I am looking for a software implementation which simulates oscillatory
activity between neurons or pools of neurons, phase locking etc. I
would also like to have a list of references suggesting good papers
and books in this area of neural modeling and simulation. Thanks in
advance.

- naik@caip.rutgers.edu ( devang )

tbd@neuro (Tristan Davies) (06/30/91)

In article <Jun.28.14.38.09.1991.20582@caip.rutgers.edu> naik@caip.rutgers.edu (Devang Naik) writes:

>I am looking for a software implementation which simulates oscillatory
>activity between neurons or pools of neurons, phase locking etc. I
>would also like to have a list of references suggesting good papers
>and books in this area of neural modeling and simulation. Thanks in
>advance.
>
>- naik@caip.rutgers.edu ( devang )

What kind of computer do you plan to use?
I think I have some programs
for the Mac which are designed to do just what
you're thinking of.

Tristan Davies

e-mail: tbd@neuro.duke.edu
Department of Neurobiology, Duke University Medical Center

"grblb blabt unt mipt speeb!! oot piffoo blaboo..." -- Opus