[comp.os.coherent] Coherent and Toshiba laptops

tjauhiainen@cc.helsinki.fi (04/08/91)

I have a Coherent 3.0 waiting for installation to my computer. Haven't done it
yet, because of harddisk problems.

Does anyone know if Coherent works on Toshiba's portables. I mean those with
286 and 386 processors (T3100e,3100SX,3200 etc).

logier@cheops.qld.tne.oz.au (Rob Logie) (04/08/91)

tjauhiainen@cc.helsinki.fi writes:

>I have a Coherent 3.0 waiting for installation to my computer. Haven't done it
>yet, because of harddisk problems.

>Does anyone know if Coherent works on Toshiba's portables. I mean those with
>286 and 386 processors (T3100e,3100SX,3200 etc).

I have a Toshiba T3100SX and Choerent 3.0 does not work on it. I bought
the 3.1 upgrade, and MWC have told me that it will work.  BTW you will
need a full set of 3.1 discs not just the upgrade disc.

Regards

--
Rob Logie                                    EMAIL: logier@cheops.qld.tne.oz.au
Telecom Australia                            FAX:   +61 7 837 4704

shawn@jpradley.jpr.com (Shawn Blair) (04/08/91)

In article <1991Apr7.185809.5882@cc.helsinki.fi> tjauhiainen@cc.helsinki.fi writes:
>I have a Coherent 3.0 waiting for installation to my computer. Haven't done it
>yet, because of harddisk problems.
>
>Does anyone know if Coherent works on Toshiba's portables. I mean those with
>286 and 386 processors (T3100e,3100SX,3200 etc).

I can verify that Coherent 3.10 will install and run with no problems on a 20Mb
T3100e.  I'm running and 8Mb Dos and 12Mb Coherent partitions.  I found nothing
peculiar while installing or running Coherent.