[comp.os.coherent] Coherent and smail

joachim@jrix.radig.de (Joachim Riedel) (04/14/91)

Stephane Doucet <73207.1247@CompuServe.COM> writes:

>Does anyone else out there use some kind of mail reader with Coherent to
>replace the mail program?

I use WMAIL 3.63 from the NLMUG (MINIX Usergroup Netherlands). It is a
mailx-clone and works great. For mailing it is the best program I know of
that works with Coherent. Aliasing and so on.
SMAIL 2.5 and WMAIL 3.63, a good combination.
Nevertheless Rick's COMB is a very good reader. A combined program,
WMAIL and Comb in just one program is all we need. WMAIL uses the PAGER
and thats less.

Joachim

|    Joachim Riedel                     | @   @ |    Don't worry,   | @   @ |
|    Geschwister-Scholl-Strasse 48      |  \_/  |    keep smiling   |  \_/  |
|    Tel. +49 69 85 62 25               |       joachim@jrix.radig.de       |