[comp.os.coherent] bug in Coherent curses

brendan@cs.widener.edu (Brendan Kehoe) (04/15/91)

 I've been recently working on porting some stuff to our system that
has Coherent installed on it. One problem I discovered is that the SO
(standout) curses variable seems to not exist in the libraries (tho it
is defined in their Berkeley-stock header). Anyone know of others
that're missing?

Brendan
--
     Brendan Kehoe - Widener Sun Network Manager - brendan@cs.widener.edu
  Widener University in Chester, PA                A Bloody Sun-Dec War Zone

rmk@rmkhome.UUCP (Rick Kelly) (04/17/91)

In article <=F2_S#-@cs.widener.edu> brendan@cs.widener.edu (Brendan Kehoe) writes:

> I've been recently working on porting some stuff to our system that
>has Coherent installed on it. One problem I discovered is that the SO
>(standout) curses variable seems to not exist in the libraries (tho it
>is defined in their Berkeley-stock header). Anyone know of others
>that're missing?

Have you downloaded the latest curses library from MWCBBS?

Rick Kelly	rmk@rmkhome.UUCP	frog!rmkhome!rmk	rmk@frog.UUCP

brendan@cs.widener.edu (Brendan Kehoe) (04/20/91)

In <9104162350.20@rmkhome.UUCP>, rmk@rmkhome.UUCP writes:
>Have you downloaded the latest curses library from MWCBBS?

  Nope. I'll check it out on Monday & see if it fixes the problem.