[comp.os.coherent] German Keyboard Driver, Finnish too!

tjauhiainen@cc.helsinki.fi (05/22/91)

In article <WS.91May21142937@domina.cs.tu-berlin.de>, ws@opal.cs.tu-berlin.de (Wolfgang Strunk) writes:

> Does anyone know, where to get the german keyboard driver for coherent
> release 3.1 ?
>
> included only in the full version, not in the update. Can I get it
> Wolgang Strunk,                            Institut fuer Angewandte Informatik
> Tel: 030 314 24 784                                 Sekr. FR 5-6
> ws@opal.cs.tu-berlin.de                    Franklinstr. 28/29,  1000 Berlin 10

If there is any I would like to get a finnish driver or something that I
could modify to one. I also have a update to 3.1 and it didn't include
any keyboard drivers.
--
Tommi Jauhiainen        | tjauhiainen@cc.helsinki.fi | Studying medicine since
Paraistentie 17 D 61    | tjauhiainen@finuh.bitnet   | -89 ... and still going

piggy@gargoyle.uchicago.edu (La Monte Yarroll) (05/26/91)

In <1991May21.235627.1@cc.helsinki.fi> tjauhiainen@cc.helsinki.fi writes:

>In article <WS.91May21142937@domina.cs.tu-berlin.de>, ws@opal.cs.tu-berlin.de (Wolfgang Strunk) writes:
>>
>> Does anyone know, where to get the german keyboard driver for coherent
>> release 3.1 ?

There is a german version of COHERENT called 3.1D available from several
distributors in Germany.

>> Wolgang Strunk,                            Institut fuer Angewandte Informatik
>> Tel: 030 314 24 784                                 Sekr. FR 5-6
>> ws@opal.cs.tu-berlin.de                    Franklinstr. 28/29,  1000 Berlin 10

>If there is any I would like to get a finnish driver or something that I
>could modify to one. I also have a update to 3.1 and it didn't include
>any keyboard drivers.
>--
>Tommi Jauhiainen        | tjauhiainen@cc.helsinki.fi | Studying medicine since
>Paraistentie 17 D 61    | tjauhiainen@finuh.bitnet   | -89 ... and still going
>00280 Helsinki, Finland | and of course .. /dev/null | /* this is a comment */

COHERENT 3.2 will include a configurable keyboard driver.  We'll be including
at least german and french driver configurations.  Since we still don't have
a finnish keyboard in house, we probably won't have a finnish keyboard
configuration, though it won't be hard to write one.

I'm a developer for Mark Williams Company.

La Monte H. Yarroll	Preferred:	piggy@gargoyle.uchicago.edu
   Work: piggy@mwc.com	Home:		piggy@baqaqi.chi.il.us
			often:		postmaster@clout.chi.il.us