[comp.os.coherent] What to use for dialing out?

ken@Sandelman.OCUnix.on.ca (Ken Walker) (06/26/91)

In article <370@intran.UUCP> tom@intran.UUCP (Tom B.) writes:

>kermit supplied ought to do what you want.  To dial, simple type

Right, but I don't think this does terminal emulation. If I phone another
unix system I need vt100 at least.

>Good Luck.
Thanks

--
! Ken Walker, Computer Science        ! Transcript cr;show:                 !
!   Carleton University               ! 'Empty your cup so that it may be   !

tom@intran.UUCP (Tom B.) (06/29/91)

Terminal emulators are posted on the MWCBBS, XCMALT seems to be pretty nice.

Unless you got a fast modem, running a screen formating editor ain't no fun.

Whatever