[rec.hunting] Welcome to rec.hunting and administrivia

hunting@osnome.che.wisc.edu (rec.hunting moderator) (03/13/91)

From: rec.hunting moderator <hunting@osnome.che.wisc.edu>

This is an introduction to rec.hunting...  The charter for the group
is

	Charter: rec.hunting is to cover all aspects of hunting excepting the
	moral arguments about the nature of hunting.  Various topics include
	equipment, tactics, regulations, and just about anything else.

The group is moderated.  The moderator will reject all postings that
discuss moral arguments related to hunting.

A mailing list version of the group will also be offered.  The mailing
list will be sent in a digest format on a daily basis.  Requests to be
added or removed from the list should be sent to

	hunting-request@osnome.che.wisc.edu

Comments to the moderator and administative suggestions should also be
sent to that address.  Articles to be posted should be sent to

	hunting@osnome.che.wisc.edu

Most software will automatically mail posts to that address.

A limited archive of the digests will also maintained.  I have very
limited disk space so I am unable to maintain more than a meg or two.
If anyone would like to volunteer to store the archives, please let me
know.

Tim Rigg (Moderator of rec.hunting)

End of rec.hunting Digest
**************************

LPR100@psuvm.psu.edu (BUMBLE) (03/16/91)

From: BUMBLE <LPR100@psuvm.psu.edu>
In article <328@erb1.engr.wisc.edu>, hunting@osnome.che.wisc.edu (rec.hunting
moderator) says:

>From: rec.hunting moderator <hunting@osnome.che.wisc.edu>
>
>This is an introduction to rec.hunting...  The charter for the group
>is
>
>        Charter: rec.hunting is to cover all aspects of hunting excepting the
>        moral arguments about the nature of hunting.  Various topics include
>        equipment, tactics, regulations, and just about anything else.
>
>The group is moderated.  The moderator will reject all postings that
>discuss moral arguments related to hunting.

Anyone know what newsgroup is suitable to the discussion of the morality of
hunting?

DISCLAIMER : But then again, who the hell would ever listen to me.

Larry Rossi                      | "The point of departure is not
<LPR100@PSUVM>         Bitnet    |  to return..."
<LPR100@psuvm.psu.edu> Internet  |               --Rush