[comp.sys.3b1] The Best Of unix-pc.sources?

staggers@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Ken Staggers) (01/28/91)

WOW...it's about time!  Now that unix-pc info is part of the comp
hierarchy, my old school St John Fisher can receive it!

How about posting in comp.sources.3b1 some of the "best" or "must-have"
sources for the unix-pc so that those who are brand new to the group
(and those WITHOUT ftp access..or dial-out AT&T long distance modem
permission) can be on the same level as everyone else....

And of course, where is that FAQ?

--Ken (The Travelin' Fool)
  staggers@casbah.acns.nwu.edu

p.s. Hmmm...seems I can't post to comp.sources.3b1 yet....oh well...

mhw@lock60.UUCP (Mark H. Weber) (01/28/91)

In article <2969@casbah.acns.nwu.edu> staggers@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Ken Staggers) writes:
>WOW...it's about time!  Now that unix-pc info is part of the comp
>hierarchy, my old school St John Fisher can receive it!

Welcome aboard! We should be able to reach many more sites than we
could with the old unix-pc groups.

>p.s. Hmmm...seems I can't post to comp.sources.3b1 yet....oh well...

Comp.sources.3b1 is supposed to be a moderated group, but the setup for
this is not complete yet. For the moment, source postings (and other
3b1 source related suggestions) should be sent directly to the group
moderator:

    comp-sources-3b1@galaxia.newport.ri.us

Hopefully, the setup for the sources group will be complete in another
week or so.

--
Mark H. Weber ( mhw@Schuylkill.Canal.Org )           "Schuylkill" (skool' kill)
 Mont Clare   ( ...!uunet!cbmvax!cgh!lock60!mhw )      is a Dutch word meaning