[comp.sys.3b1] HELP - Need UKUUCP2.1 HP386 Xenix binaries

cgy@cs.brown.edu (Curtis Yarvin) (01/29/91)

In article <6440@ecs.soton.ac.uk> tjc@ecs.soton.ac.uk (Tim Chown) writes:
>Hi,
>	I have been trying to get a copy of the UKUUCP binaries
>for an HP386 running Xenix and have had no reply

[etc]

This is a good example of the reason we trashed unix-pc.general, _and_ the
reason that it should not be aliased to comp.sys.3b1 (except for a
transition period).  Otherwise postings to unix-pc.general will continue to
pollute comp.sys.3b1.

Curtis Yarvin	cgy@cs.brown.edu

202 "Kinky, kinky.  I don't support such perversions."

bruce@balilly.UUCP (Bruce Lilly) (01/29/91)

In article <6440@ecs.soton.ac.uk> tjc@ecs.soton.ac.uk (Tim Chown) writes:
>Hi,
>	I have been trying to get a copy of the UKUUCP binaries
>for an HP386 running Xenix [ ... ]

OK, the newgroup has gone out for comp.sys.3b1 -- it's time to rmgroup
unix-pc. Most of us have seen far too much of the above junk.
--
	Bruce Lilly		blilly!balilly!bruce@sonyd1.Broadcast.Sony.COM