Date: Sat, 9 Feb 91 02:08:36 -0500
From: jeffrey templon <templon>
To: sutin@helios.psych.indiana.edu
Subject: Re: 7300 for sale...
Newsgroups: comp.sys.3b1

wow, lick observatory!  hello from Indiana University Cyclotron Facility.
I might be able to put it to good use if you don't find an offer you like
better.  I just bought one to take a load off the one terminal in the
office of three students I'm in (grad students in physics here.)  This
was out of my own pocket btw, and I'll take it with me when I go.  Can't
be sure, since most of the people around are VMS types, but we are hurting
for terminals/connections in the student offices and perhaps someone else
might want to use it in a similar fashion; I intend to use mine mostly
for writing the dissertation.  It's not really feasible to use it for
much else in our shop since all our analysis software is specific to
VMS.  i can make sure that it stays at the lab for such a purpose since
you specifed non-profit.

let me know.  i might be able to swing shipping from the lab budget.

					jeff