[comp.sys.3b1] uipc docs

cs23917@athena.ecs.csus.edu (Dave Jenks) (02/21/91)

I just built the uipc socket package, but have found it a
tad difficult to use without documentation.  The README refers to
"doc/README", but there isn't even a "doc" dir.  Yes, I got all 5
parts.  Are there 6?

--Dave

brad@bradley.bradley.edu (Bradley E. Smith) (02/21/91)

In <1991Feb21.072233.20491@csusac.csus.edu> cs23917@athena.ecs.csus.edu (Dave Jenks) writes:

>I just built the uipc socket package, but have found it a
>tad difficult to use without documentation.  The README refers to
>"doc/README", but there isn't even a "doc" dir.  Yes, I got all 5
>parts.  Are there 6?
Your right....I sent them 6 parts.......humm....maybe I should mail
the docs again......

flinton@eagle.wesleyan.edu (02/22/91)

In article <1991Feb21.143525.11154@bradley.bradley.edu>, brad@bradley.bradley.edu (Bradley E. Smith) writes:
> Your right....I sent them 6 parts.......humm....maybe I should mail
> the docs again......
What arrived at eagle.Wesleyan.EDU were 5 parts labeled parts 01, 02, 03,
04, and 05 _of_5_ .  No sixth part here (yet).
-- Fred     <FLinton@eagle.Weleyan.EDU>  or  <fejlinton@{att|mci}mail.COM>