[comp.sys.3b1] Trenton directions?

jeffrey@sci.ccny.cuny.edu (Jeffrey L Bromberger) (04/16/91)

Is anyone interested in posting how to get to Trenton this weekend
from NYC?  I seem to remember going down the Turnpike till exit 10,
but I might be mistaken.. ANyways, I get lost from there.  SO, how do
we get there??

Jeffrey L. Bromberger
System Operator---City College of New York---Science Computing Facility
jeffrey@sci.ccny.cuny.edu			jeffrey@ccnysci.BITNET
	Anywhere!{cmcl2,philabs,phri}!ccnysci!jeffrey

elliston@av8tr.UUCP (Keith Elliston) (04/17/91)

In article <1991Apr16.024315.17229@sci.ccny.cuny.edu>, jeffrey@sci.ccny.cuny.edu (Jeffrey L Bromberger) writes:
> Is anyone interested in posting how to get to Trenton this weekend
> from NYC?  I seem to remember going down the Turnpike till exit 10,
> but I might be mistaken.. ANyways, I get lost from there.  SO, how do
> we get there??

Could someone post an explanation of what this is?  I am in somerville, NJ
have a couple 3b1's, and am interested.  I must have missed something that
explained what this all is though.

So, please, someone tell me what is going on, if I should/can attend, and
where/when it is.

Thanks

Keith

--
Keith O. Elliston          elliston@av8tr.UUCP           elliston@msdrl.com
AA5A N9734U                elliston@mbcl.rutgers.edu     elliston@biovax.bitnet

elliston@av8tr.UUCP (Keith Elliston) (04/17/91)

oh well.. guess that I should read on before I post a question...

sorry...

Keith

--

dave@kbvan.com (Dave Van Allen) (04/17/91)

In article <1991Apr16.024315.17229@sci.ccny.cuny.edu> jeffrey@sci.ccny.cuny.edu (Jeffrey L Bromberger) writes:
>Is anyone interested in posting how to get to Trenton this weekend
>from NYC?  I seem to remember going down the Turnpike till exit 10,
>but I might be mistaken.. ANyways, I get lost from there.  SO, how do
>we get there??

*DIRECTIONS TO TRENTON (Mercer County Comm College) COMPUTER FAIR*

You need to look at a map and get yourself to the junction of
RT 295 (I95) and RT 1 neat Trenton, then:

Exit RT 1 NORTH and proceed just past Quaker Bridge Mall, look for
overpass. Just before overpass exit RT 1 and go SOUTH on Quaker Bridge Rd.
(You will pass the Mall on your right)

Proceed through 4 traffic lights looking for HUGES RD near the 4th light.
Make a left on HUGES RD and look for the school on the left hand side.

Phone for the school is (609) 586-4800

I got these directions from them, if there wrong, write your congressman
not me!