Newsgroups: unix-pc.general,comp.sys.3b1
Subject: login in the unix-pc
Date: 30 Jan 91 18:19:36 GMT

Newsgroups: comp.sys.3b1
Subject: Dr. [Mike] Shea's net experiment [was: Re: Re:Thad's email address]
Date: 6 Feb 91 17:50:14 GMT

Newsgroups: news.admin,comp.sys.att,comp.sys.3b1
Subject: Re: New 3b1 newsgroups
Date: 30 Jan 91 12:20:04 GMT

Mariusz@fbits.ttank.com (Mariusz Stanczak) (05/05/91)

In article <1991May4.232613.18565@oswego.oswego.edu>, ostroff@Oswego.EDU (Boyd Ostroff) writes:
> I logged in today and saw LOTS of news in comp.sys.3b1 (85 articles) and
> started reading, but kept getting this sense of deja vu.... There are some
> real old articles bouncing around here - what gives?
[...]

    Funny, my site got a bunch of old 3B1 (mostly) articles as well, but
no deja vu here (you really got swamped though).  I was missing some (12)
articles, and the ones I recieved now seem to fill the gaps.
    Anyways, they were put to junk on my system (for being to old), so I
could not get their 3B1 numbers, and I'm still "missing" the following
articles (comp.sys.3B1):
	42 43 50 56 70 71 74 81 82 83 407 634

Could someone mail the bunch to me?

Thanks,