[uw.chinese] Welcome to uw.chinese...

jshen@watdragon.waterloo.edu (Jun Shen) (01/19/91)

Hello, everybody....

Thanks to MFCF, we have this piece of the land.

This newsgroup is for the discuss of things which are directly related
with the Chinese society and the Chinese culture. Uw.chinese is a moderated
newsgroup which currently I am the moderator of it. I will try my best
to serve you. People are encouraged to post news here, but be aware the
news will be fit for the propose of this newsgroup. Otherwise, please
use e-mail or posted to the other newsgroups.

Again, weclome to uw.chinese and wish you will enjoy it.

Jun Shen
jshen@dragon
--
Jun Shen
CS Dept., University of Waterloo 	E-mail: jshen@watdragon.waterloo.edu

Wenyi Song <songw@csri.toronto.edu> (01/19/91)

In article <1991Jan19.054117.470@watdragon.waterloo.edu> jshen@watdragon.waterloo.edu (Jun Shen) writes:

>Hello, everybody....
>
>Thanks to MFCF, we have this piece of the land.
>
>This newsgroup is for the discuss of things which are directly related
>with the Chinese society and the Chinese culture. Uw.chinese is a moderated
>newsgroup which currently I am the moderator of it. I will try my best
>to serve you. People are encouraged to post news here, but be aware the
>news will be fit for the propose of this newsgroup. Otherwise, please
>use e-mail or posted to the other newsgroups.
>
>Again, weclome to uw.chinese and wish you will enjoy it.
>
>Jun Shen
>jshen@dragon
>--

Congratulations! And want to let you Waterloo people know we at UofT are
also reading this newsgroup. As exchange, I'd like to inform you that we
have ut.chinese, in case you didn't know. The difference is that our group
is not moderated.

Regards,

Wenyi Song
songw@csri.utoronto.ca