[can.canet.d] CA*net maps, etc.

OGG@physics.carleton.ca (Michael Ogg, (613)-788-4379) (01/31/91)

> Hi, Can someone send me a copy of the recently posted Ca*Net map. I lost it.
> Also any specs on the actual connections between sites would be appreciated.

OK, but wouldn't it be nice if I could ftp a pretty PostScript map/topology
etc. from somewhere?  (e.g. the one on the nice CA*net glossy.)
I always need these things for talks, meetings with university admin etc. etc.

Mike

  |  Michael Ogg           |  HEPnet:    nrchep::ogg   (19232::ogg)   |
  |  Dept. of Physics      |  Internet:  ogg@physics.carleton.ca      |
  |  Carleton University   |                                          |
  |  Ottawa, K1S 5B6       |  voice:     (613) 788-4379               |
  |  Canada                |  fax:       (613) 788-4061               |

rayan@cs.toronto.edu (Rayan Zachariassen) (02/02/91)

OGG@physics.carleton.ca (Michael Ogg, (613)-788-4379) writes:
>OK, but wouldn't it be nice if I could ftp a pretty PostScript map/topology
>etc. from somewhere?

There's one on vm.utcs.utoronto.ca for anonymous ftp.  It is called
canet.ps in the anonymou.202 directory (fetch in ASCII mode).  This map
is up to date with physical links in place -- closed loops and all.
The loop-closing links will shortly be in production.

rayan