[comp.multimedia] DVI

ittai@shemesh.GBA.NYU.EDU (Ittai Hershman) (01/22/91)

For those who are interested in product info on the i750, I received
a nice bundle of pamphlets on the i750 and DVI from Intel.  In
particular:

   240694-001 Intel DVI Technology: A New Dimension In Multimedia
                     Computing - A Collection of Article Reprints

   240693-001 Intel DVI Technology: The Multimedia Solution

   240868-001 Intel DVI Technology: i750 Video Processor Product Briefs

   240873-001 Intel DVI Technology: i750 Video Processor Technical Specs

Call Intel's 800 number and follow the numbers till you reach the
product information and literature department.  There is no charge,
and it takes 7-10 days before you receive the package.

-Ittai

kershaw@npdiss1.StPaul.NCR.COM (Kevin Kershaw) (01/29/91)

In article <8824@shemesh.GBA.NYU.EDU> ittai@shemesh.GBA.NYU.EDU (Ittai
Hershman) writes:
>For those who are interested in product info on the i750, I received
>a nice bundle of pamphlets on the i750 and DVI from Intel.
>
>Call Intel's 800 number and follow the numbers till you reach the
>product information and literature department.
>
>-Ittai

I would be most interested in getting these..

Pray tell, what is the Intel 800 number?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin Kershaw
NCR Network Products Div.,
Lovely St. Paul, Mn.
--

bowdidge@cs.ucsd.edu (Robert Bowdidge) (02/01/91)

Well, it's not in 800 directory assistance, according to the operator I got.
However, after a bit of musical phone lines with those fun folk at Intel,
I got the following number:

800-533-0123

Intel's main number in Santa Clara is 408-986-8086.

Hope this helps.

-- Robert

rkl@cbnewsh.att.com (kevin.laux) (02/01/91)

	Intel's DVI headquarters are located near Princeton, New Jersey.
Here is the address and phone number:

	Intel Princeton Operation
	313 Enterprise Drive
	Plainsboro, NJ   08536
	(609) 275-8080

	R. Kevin Laux				Email: rkl1@hound.att.com
	AT&T Bell Labs				Voice: (908) 949-1160
	Holmdel, NJ 07733			Fax:   (908) 949-0959