[comp.multimedia] WANTED: .FLI FORMAT

ps2x+@andrew.cmu.edu (Peter John Skelly) (02/10/91)

I'm trying to track down the format of the .fli files used
for animation.  Any help or pointers to this information would
be helpful.

Peter Skelly
ps2x@andrew.cmu.edu

wbonner@eecs.wsu.edu (Wim Bonner) (02/11/91)

In article <0bh74=G00WB5QT6V9v@andrew.cmu.edu> ps2x+@andrew.cmu.edu (Peter John Skelly) writes:
>I'm trying to track down the format of the .fli files used
>for animation.  Any help or pointers to this information would
>be helpful.

I'm not sure which, but I know that this format came from one of two products:
Autodesk animator
or
Paul Mace product - GRASP.

Hope this helps.

--
|  wbonner@yoda.eecs.wsu.edu  |
| 27313853@wsuvm1.csc.wsu.edu |

chris@ncmicro.lonestar.org (Chris Arps) (02/12/91)

This is the format used by Autodesk Animator.  I used to have a file
called quickfli.zip that contained C and assembly source for a FLI viewer,
but I lost it!

This is the closest thing to a spec that I have seen and if anyone out in netland
knows where to get this source code, Pleeeeze tell us all!
--
Chris Arps  ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT*** *New Music*SONIC YOUTH*FAITH NO MORE*
NC/Scientific Software, Musican,      *SOCIAL DISTORTION*PETER HAMILL*YELLO