[comp.multimedia] ANSI "Hy Time" contacts?

ngb@otter.hpl.hp.com (Neal Baker) (03/21/91)

Anyone know about the status and contact names of a prospective ANSI
standard X3V1.8M "Hy Time", a hypermedia/dynamic document representation
language based on musical scores.

One contact I do have is Steven Newcomb of Technoteacher Inc. and
Center for Music Research, Florida State University, but I would like to
know his mail address.

Thanks, Neal Baker.
E-mail:		ngb@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Phone:		+44 272 799910 x24182
Fax:		+44 272 790554
Snail-mail:	HP Labs,
		Filton Road,
		Stoke Gifford,
		Bristol BS12 6QZ,
		England

lark@greylock.tivoli.com (Lar Kaufman) (03/24/91)

In article <64570002@otter.hpl.hp.com>, ngb@otter.hpl.hp.com (Neal
Baker) writes:
> Anyone know about the status and contact names of a prospective ANSI
> standard X3V1.8M "Hy Time", a hypermedia/dynamic document representation
> language based on musical scores.
>
> One contact I do have is Steven Newcomb of Technoteacher Inc. and
> Center for Music Research, Florida State University, but I would like to
> know his mail address.

Steven R. Newcomb
Center for Music Research
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32306-2098
USA

-lar

Lar Kaufman            I would feel more optimistic about a bright future
(voice) 512-794-9070   for man if he spent less time proving that he can
(fax)   512-794-0623   outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness
lark@tivoli.com        and respecting her seniority.  - E.B. White