[comp.multimedia] CVGA program eliminates need for VGA terminator

rkl@cbnewsh.att.com (kevin.laux) (05/01/91)

	The Multimedia Knowledge Systems Group at AT&T Bells Labs, as a
courtesy to Intel PRO and it's DVI customers, has provided Intel with the
program CVGA.  This program forces the VGA card back into color mode, thus
eliminating the need for the VGA terminator that is packaged with the
ActionMedia 750 Delivery board.

	The program should be available from Intel PRO (you can try calling
Intel PRO at 609-235-8080 and ask for marketing).  It may take a bit, but
someone should be able to help you.

Disclaimer:  Just a DVI customer and provider of the program to Intel.

	R. Kevin Laux				Email: rkl1@hound.att.com
	AT&T Bell Labs				Voice: (908) 949-1160
	Holmdel, NJ 07733			Fax:   (908) 949-0959

andrew@calvin.doc.ca (Andrew Patrick) (05/02/91)

In article <1991May1.132817.11022@cbnewsh.att.com> rkl@cbnewsh.att.com (kevin.laux) writes:

>	The Multimedia Knowledge Systems Group at AT&T Bells Labs, as a
>courtesy to Intel PRO and it's DVI customers, has provided Intel with the
>program CVGA.  This program forces the VGA card back into color mode, thus
>eliminating the need for the VGA terminator that is packaged with the
>ActionMedia 750 Delivery board.
>
>	The program should be available from Intel PRO (you can try calling
>Intel PRO at 609-235-8080 and ask for marketing).  It may take a bit, but
>someone should be able to help you.

Is there any way we can get this program without waiting for someone
at Intel to figure our what we are talking about?

--
Andrew Patrick, Ph.D.       Department of Communications, Ottawa, CANADA
andrew@calvin.doc.CA