[comp.lang.vhdl] vhdl users' group conference

majidi@yoko.rutgers.edu (Masoud Majidi) (02/13/91)

Does anyone have any information about the spring conference of the
VHDL users' group which is going to be held sometime in April in
Cincinnati, Ohio? If you do I appreciate it you post it to this
newsgroup or send me e-mail.

Thanks in advance,

Masoud Majidi (majidi@yoko.rutgers.edu)
Dept of Computer Science
Rutgers University
New Brunnswick, New Jersey 08901

dettmer@jupiter.uucp (Thomas Dettmer) (02/13/91)

In article <Feb.12.14.27.10.1991.20655@yoko.rutgers.edu> majidi@yoko.rutgers.edu (Masoud Majidi) writes:

>Does anyone have any information about the spring conference of the
>VHDL users' group which is going to be held sometime in April in
>Cincinnati, Ohio? If you do I appreciate it you post it to this
>newsgroup or send me e-mail.

Yes, I just got the Invitation and Agenda. Here the most important
informations (I hope):

		USING VHDL FOR ELECTRONIC PRODUCT DESIGN
		Spring '91 VHDL Users Group Conference
		April 8-10, 1991,
		Omni Netherland Plaza, Cincinnati, Ohio

Advanced Registration is possible if a registration form and check is
received (postmarked) by march 15th. Otherwise on space-available basis.

FEES		By march 15th	At meeting	Students
General Sessions	$225	$290		$60
Tutorial Sessions	$150	$180		$60

General Sesion fees include banquet and copy of proceedings.

The Omni Netherland Plaza Hotel offers special rates:
$89 single
$108 dounble
limited number of rooms for gouvernment
$50/$65
and university personel:
$72/$87
while rooms are available and if booked before march 18th.

Tutorials:
A) Top/Down Design Using VHDL
   Steve Carlson, Synopsys
B) WAVES (WAVeform and Vector Exchange Specification)
   Al Gilman, Intermetrics
C) Analog and Mixed Mode Simulation with VHDL
   Presenter TBD

General Sessions on:
VHDL Design Methodologie
VHDL Test & Software
VHDL Synthesis Systems
VHDL Physical Design
Advances in VHDL Simulation
VHDL Synthesis Issues
VHDL Analog & Mixed Mode Simulation
Generating VHDL Models
VHDL Analog Modeling
Integrating VHDL in the Design Process
VHDL '92 Update

For more Information contact:
VHDL User's Group
c/o Conference Management Services
407 Chester Street
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(Sorry, no fax or phone number. Seems to be a new custom that such
information is not available in Conference Programs(?). Too Bad.)

OK, I did not include the Commitees and program of the sessions, because I
don't have the time. And I did not include a Registration form because I do
not have any permission to do so! All information is *NOT* guarantied to be
correct.
Hope this helps.
dettmer@jupiter.ls1.informatik.uni-dortmund.de
phone: +49-231 755 4825, FAX: +49-231 755 2386
Thomas Dettmer, Dortmund University, Computer Science I
Post Box 50 05 00, W-4600 Dortmund 50, Germany

davidb@inmet.inmet.com (02/13/91)

I have before me the announcement of the spring VHDL users group.  It
will take place April 8-10 at the Omni Netherlands Plaza in downtown
Cincinnati, Ohio.  Further information and registration forms may be
obtained from Conference Management Services, 407 Chester Street,
Menlo Park, CA 94025.  Their phone number is (415) 329-0510; their fax
is (415) 324-3150.

						Dave Barton
						barton@i2wash.com

pmayor@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Pankaj Mayor) (02/14/91)

In article <3008@laura.UUCP> dettmer@jupiter.uucp (Thomas Dettmer) writes:

... [stuff deleted]

>For more Information contact:
>VHDL User's Group
>c/o Conference Management Services
>407 Chester Street
>Menlo Park, CA 94025
>(Sorry, no fax or phone number. Seems to be a new custom that such
>information is not available in Conference Programs(?). Too Bad.)

The telephone numbers are:

	Meeting Information: (415) 329-0510
	Fax:		     (415) 324-3150

Hope this helps.

-Pankaj

rmr@inmet.inmet.com (02/15/91)

Thanks to Tom for posting this message on the Users' Group
meeting.  Here's the missing information:

CMS phone number:
(415)329-0510

CMS fax number:
(415)324-3150

These folks will send you out a program if you haven't already
received one.

Rachael Rusting
Intermetrics, Inc.
(617)661-1840