In article <705@hhb.UUCP> klein@hhb.UUCP (Franklin Klein) writes:

   From: klein@hhb.UUCP (Franklin Klein)
   Newsgroups: comp.lang.vhdl
   Date: 4 Mar 91 15:55:31 GMT

   Does anyone know where I can get an online version of the VHDL Language
   Reference Manual? I can handle the following formats: FrameMaker, tar, wbak,
   and raw ASCII text.

   If I get a response and there is sufficient interest, I will post a summary.

   Thanks in advance,

   Franklin (no .sig) Klein       email: princeton!hhb!klein phone: (201) 848-8000

The LRM is not currently available on line because of IEEE copy right
restrictions.

Victor

gosula@iris.ucdavis.edu (Gosula Venkata RAJAsekhara Reddy) (03/08/91)

	I was able to obtain a tape from IEEE standards, but I dont
	think that they are marketing it.
Raja
P.S. send me email if you want to know more.