[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] 24-bit RGB Images

bobl@pro-graphics.cts.com (Bob Lindabury, SysAdmin) (01/22/91)

>Some images are available via ftp that are in BRL-CAD .pix format and the
>resolution is 720x486 pixels. The host
>they should be found at <its currently empty> is FTP.BRL.MIL <or try
>128.59.40.14. I want to know how I could view them on an
>A500 or how a friend of mine can view them on the A3000. Any help would be
>appreciated.

The images should also be in the same location in GIF format.  I understand
that someone has converted them to GIF already and sent them back to the same
site.

-- Bob

______ Pro-Graphics BBS  "It's better than a sharp stick in the eye!" ________

    UUCP: crash!pro-graphics!bobl         |         Pro-Graphics: 908/469-0049
Internet: bobl@pro-graphics.cts.com       |       America Online: Graphics3d
FastInet: bobl@bobsbox.rent.com           |           Compuserve: RIP
          Raven Enterprises  25 Raven Avenue  Piscataway, NJ 08854