[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] QRT&DKB

jnmoyne@lbl.gov (Jean-Noel MOYNE) (01/26/91)

     By the way, where could I find these 2 (ftp site). And, more than
that: where can I find scene files ? I got DKB, but then lost it, and I
remember I didn't have any example of scene file for it ... it was quite
tricky to make one from scratch just by reading the doc (no offense to the
guy who did the doc, it's just that an example is very often the best way
to show how it works).

      JNM

--
These are my own ideas (not LBL's)
" Just make it!", BO in 'BO knows Unix'

dbuck@ccs.carleton.ca (Dave Buck) (01/27/91)

In article <9281@dog.ee.lbl.gov> jnmoyne@lbl.gov (Jean-Noel MOYNE) writes:

>     By the way, where could I find these 2 (ftp site). And, more than
>that: where can I find scene files ? I got DKB, but then lost it, and I
>remember I didn't have any example of scene file for it ... it was quite
>tricky to make one from scratch just by reading the doc (no offense to the
>guy who did the doc, it's just that an example is very often the best way
>to show how it works).
>
>      JNM

DKBTrace can be found on alfred.ccs.carleton.ca (134.117.1.1).  There are
many sample scene files there as well.  It's certainly much easier to make
your own images when you have some examples to go by.

David Buck
dbuck@ccs.carleton.ca
| David Buck                    | My employer is not responsible for|
| dbuck@ccs.carleton.ca         | my opinions.  I'm not even sure   |
|                               | I am.                             |