[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] Colorburst from MAST.

wright@etsuv2 ("BRIAN WRIGHT") (02/03/91)

Well, I am going to try it yet again (for the 3rd time ARGH!).  Anyway, if anyone has seen Colorburst from MAST, please post any kind of prelim. review of it.
I am very interested, but am very skeptical of MASTs reputation.

If you are interested, I have a spec sheet I downloaded from their BBS.  I will
email.
-Brian Wright  (wright%etsuv2@ricevm1.rice.edu or wright@etsuv2.etsu.edu)

tinyguy@cs.mcgill.ca (Yeo-Hoon BAE) (02/04/91)

In article <9102031034.AA19428@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> wright@etsuv2 ("BRIAN WRIGHT") writes:

>If you are interested, I have a spec sheet I downloaded from their BBS.  I will
>email.
>-Brian Wright  (wright%etsuv2@ricevm1.rice.edu or wright@etsuv2.etsu.edu)

Why not post it here? After all, this is comp.sys.amiga.graphics, and I'm
sure enough people are interested in this board...

| Yeo-Hoon Bae      tinyguy@homer.cs.mcgill.ca              | Amiga   /// |
| Dept. Computer Science, McGill University, Canada         |  2000  ///  |
| Amiga2000 + 5MB + 104MB HD + KX-P1124 + Mit. DiamondScan  |     \XX/    |