[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] IFF to TIFF converter

dave@pluto.dss.com (Dave Monachello) (02/09/91)

Hi,
  Does anyone know of a program to convert to IFF on an amiga to
  TIF for an IBM pc.

	thanks,
		dave

ottmar@ajberl.UUCP (Ottmar Roehrig) (02/10/91)

>In article <4187@pluto.dss.com> dave@pluto.dss.com (Dave Monachello) writes:
>
>Hi,
>  Does anyone know of a program to convert to IFF on an amiga to
>  TIF for an IBM pc.
>
>	thanks,
>		dave

Art Department Professional including the "Professional Conversion Pack".
Both are available from ASDG.

Ottmar
=
AtelierRoehrig, Ottmar Roehrig, Hamburg, Germany
  UUCP: ...!cbmvax!cbmehq!cbmger!ajberl!ottmar

  "Free your mind and your body will follow..."
     (Common sentence at Tekknozid-Parties)

ACPS1072@RYERSON <ACPS1072@Ryerson.CA> (02/10/91)

RE:  TIF to IFF and back

  ImageLink (available on the Amiga) I believe has an optional option to
perform this task.  Or if you happen to have a MAC (those expensive things
with the single button mouse) Adobe PhotoShop does an excellent job.

Derek Lang<<<<<                                "Hurray for our side."
ACPS1072@RYERSON