[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] Scanner Hardware/Software

rwc@mitre.org (Ronald Conti) (02/11/91)

I'm very interested in scanners, and was wondering what hardware and
software is out there for the Amiga....

	anything would help.

thanks

rwc@uci0.mitre.org

tbissett@nstar.rn.com (Travis Bissett) (02/16/91)

rwc@mitre.org (Ronald Conti) writes:

> I'm very interested in scanners, and was wondering what hardware and
> software is out there for the Amiga....
>
> 	anything would help.
>
> thanks
>
> rwc@uci0.mitre.org

ASDG bundles a very nice package around Sharp color scanners. Sorry, don't
know prices, but one guy in our User Group demo'd a setup -- very
impressive!

Hope this is at least one usefule datum.
Travis

--
internet: tbissett@nstar.rn.com -or- tbissett%nstar@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
uucp:     ..!uunet!nstar.rn.com!tbissett -or- ..!uunet!nstar!tbissett