[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] Groovy demo needed.

alexis@imada.dk (Alexander Kjerulf) (02/18/91)

I just got work as a computer salesman, and in order to
really demonstrate what the Amiga is all about, I would
like to get hold of a demo, that will really stand out
from the usual VGA slideshows running on all the PC-clones.
Something that MOVES & GROOVES, please. Some neat sound
wouldn't hurt. Got any suggestions?

You can EMAIL me at alexis@imada.dk, thanx in advance.

kskelm@happy.colorado.edu (02/21/91)