[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] Journeyman objects

her@compel.UUCP (Helge Egelund Rasmussen) (02/28/91)

I've just bought Journeyman, and was wondering if someone out there has some
objects that they are willing to part with?
I like Journeyman, but I would really like to see some finished objects to
get some better ideas of what can be done.
Working with splines/patches etc is very different from working with faces as
one does in for instance Imagine (it is also much easier).

Helge
---
Helge E. Rasmussen  .  PHONE + 45 31 37 11 00  .  E-mail:  her@compel.dk
Compel A/S          .  FAX   + 45 31 37 06 44  .
Copenhagen, Denmark

root@graphics.rent.com (Bob Lindabury) (03/01/91)

her@compel.UUCP (Helge Egelund Rasmussen) writes:

> I've just bought Journeyman, and was wondering if someone out there has some
> objects that they are willing to part with?
> I like Journeyman, but I would really like to see some finished objects to
> get some better ideas of what can be done.
> Working with splines/patches etc is very different from working with faces as
> one does in for instance Imagine (it is also much easier).

Has anyone heard of a way to convert such objects back and forth yet?

Is Syndesis updating their modules for Imagine and other new products?

-- Bob

InterNet: root@graphics.rent.com                | Raven Enterprises
    UUCP: ...rutgers!bobsbox!graphics!root      | 25 Raven Avenue
  BitNet: root%graphics.rent.com@pucc           | Piscataway, NJ 08854
  Home #: 908/560-7353                          | 908/271-8878