[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] MAST BBS problem

bryanh@amix.commodore.com (Bryan Harpel) (03/15/91)

   What are the settings required to call MAST BBS??  When I connect, I
just get a couple lines of garbage and thats it.

                                                           ///  Only
   - Bryan                                                ///   AMIGA
                                                      \\\///    Makes it
                                                       \XX/     Possible....
Bryan Harpel
UUCP: {rugters|uuwest|uunet}!cbmvax!amix!undrground!bryanh
INTERNET: undrground!bryanh@amix.commodore.com
         "You will die by my hand, For it is I who rule the land"

skipper@motaus.sps.mot.com (Skipper Smith) (03/16/91)

In article <N6DTy1w163w@undrground.UUCP> undrground!bryanh@amix.commodore.com (Bryan Harpel) writes:

>   What are the settings required to call MAST BBS??  When I connect, I
>just get a couple lines of garbage and thats it.

>Bryan Harpel
>UUCP: {rugters|uuwest|uunet}!cbmvax!amix!undrground!bryanh
>INTERNET: undrground!bryanh@amix.commodore.com
>         "You will die by my hand, For it is I who rule the land"

Probably just a little problem with their Infinity Machine ;-)

--
Skipper Smith                             | skipper@motaus.sps.mot.com
Motorola Technical Training               | 8945 Guilford Rd  Ste 145