[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] Read this ok? :)

PYC134@uriacc.uri.edu (Laura Dussault) (03/19/91)

Can any one of you kind folk subscribe me to this (and only this please) topic?
Appreciate it much thanx!

Laura Dussault, pyc134@uriacc

davidm@uunet.UU.NET (David S. Masterson) (03/21/91)

Laura> Can any one of you kind folk subscribe me to this (and only this
Laura> please) topic?

No, we can't.

Laura> Appreciate it much thanx!

You're welcome...

Silliness aside, what was this message supposed to mean???
David Masterson					Consilium, Inc.
(415) 691-6311					640 Clyde Ct.
uunet!cimshop!davidm				Mtn. View, CA  94043
"If someone thinks they know what I said, then I didn't say it!"

rmk@rmkhome.UUCP (Rick Kelly) (03/21/91)

In article <48026@nigel.ee.udel.edu> PYC134@uriacc.uri.edu (Laura Dussault) writes:
>Can any one of you kind folk subscribe me to this (and only this please) topic?
>Appreciate it much thanx!
>
>Laura Dussault, pyc134@uriacc

This is a USENET group.  You cannot subscribe to it as if it were a mailing
list.  It is the newsreader on your machine that allows you to read news.  If
you don't want to receive a particular group, you should be able to configure
your newsreader to that fact.

Rick Kelly	rmk@rmkhome.UUCP	frog!rmkhome!rmk	rmk@frog.UUCP