[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] Convert Turbo Silver to Sculpt?

gt4609c@prism.gatech.EDU (Scott Coffeen) (04/06/91)

Does anyone know of a prog that can convert Turbo Silver filez to Sculpt 3D
or to Imagine? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

--
Scott Coffeen
uucp: ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!gt4609c

bobl@graphics.rent.com (Bob Lindabury - SysAdm) (04/06/91)

gt4609c@prism.gatech.EDU (Scott Coffeen) writes:

> Does anyone know of a prog that can convert Turbo Silver filez to Sculpt 3D
> or to Imagine? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hmm..I think this question should be entered into a monthly FAQ
answer...

Yes, Interchange by Syndesis (sp) software will convert most 3d
object and scene formats to most any other 3d format.

> --
> Scott Coffeen

-- Bob

 The Graphics BBS  908/469-0049  "It's better than a sharp stick in the eye!"
  InterNet: bobl@graphics.rent.com                | Raven Enterprises
      UUCP: ...rutgers!bobsbox!graphics!bobl      | 25 Raven Avenue
    BitNet: bobl%graphics.rent.com@pucc           | Piscataway, NJ 08854
    Home #: 908/560-7353                          | 908/271-8878