[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] WHAT is donna.movie?

ben@epmooch.UUCP (Rev. Ben A. Mesander) (04/08/91)

>In article <1991Apr9.094820.21669@uservx.afwl.af.mil> galetti@uservx.afwl.af.mil writes:
>In article <yorkw.671154191@stable.ecn.purdue.edu>, yorkw@stable.ecn.purdue.edu (Willis F York) writes:
>> galetti@uservx.afwl.af.mil writes:
>>
>>>Could someone please describe donna.movie?  Thanks!
>>
>> It`s a sequence of `stills` (Movie stills) of a Nube Babe
>> walking around. IMHO it`s not too impressive.
>> (Not really too sexy either.....)
>>

>I suspected that it was something like that.  Is there a demand for this kind
>of thing?  I can see it now:  "Porno-Grafix presents:  Debbie does the Cray!"

The dumbest thing is that you can go down to the local newsstand and buy
much higher resolution pictures, with more than 4096 colors for a nominal
fee. But ftp is "free", right?!??

--
| ben@epmooch.UUCP   (Ben Mesander)       | "Cash is more important than |
| ben%servalan.UUCP@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu |  your mother." - Al Shugart, |

galetti@uservx.afwl.af.mil (04/08/91)

yorkw@stable.ecn.purdue.edu (Willis F York) (04/09/91)

galetti@uservx.afwl.af.mil writes:

>Could someone please describe donna.movie?  Thanks!

It`s a sequence of `stills` (Movie stills) of a Nube Babe
walking around. IMHO it`s not too impressive.
(Not really too sexy either.....)

--
yorkw@ecn.purdue.edu  aka Willis F York   aka Squid on IRC
The only thing that Apple invented is the idea to borrow Xerox-invented ideas.

galetti@uservx.afwl.af.mil (04/09/91)

lshaw@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (logan shaw) (04/11/91)

In article <ben.5790@epmooch.UUCP> ben@epmooch.UUCP (Rev. Ben A. Mesander) writes:
>In article <1991Apr9.094820.21669@uservx.afwl.af.mil> galetti@uservx.afwl.af.mil writes:
>>I suspected that it was something like that.  Is there a demand for this kind
>>of thing?  I can see it now:  "Porno-Grafix presents:  Debbie does the Cray!"
>
>The dumbest thing is that you can go down to the local newsstand and buy
>much higher resolution pictures, with more than 4096 colors for a nominal
>fee. But ftp is "free", right?!??

Not if you're an under 18 hacker type...  (not that I'm either under 18
or interested in this type of 'art', but...)

>--
>| ben@epmooch.UUCP   (Ben Mesander)       | "Cash is more important than |
>| ben%servalan.UUCP@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu |  your mother." - Al Shugart, |
>| !chinet!uokmax!servalan!epmooch!ben     |  CEO, Seagate Technologies   |

--
Logan # "He said that He had your number; you cut the telephone line
 Shaw #  You said you needed a reason; He said 'there ain't much time'

njg2@po.CWRU.Edu (J. Norell Guttman) (04/11/91)

>>The dumbest thing is that you can go down to the local newsstand and buy
>>much higher resolution pictures, with more than 4096 colors for a nominal
>>fee. But ftp is "free", right?!??
>
>Not if you're an under 18 hacker type...  (not that I'm either under 18
>or interested in this type of 'art', but...)

Not only that... but kids can also get to see kiddie porn!  People in
Canada can upload it [its legal there]and then Americans can get
to see it!  Well if you were 16 years old would you want to
look at picutres of women as old as your mother!!!

>>--
>>| ben@epmooch.UUCP   (Ben Mesander)       | "Cash is more important than |
>>| ben%servalan.UUCP@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu |  your mother." - Al Shugart, |
>>| !chinet!uokmax!servalan!epmooch!ben     |  CEO, Seagate Technologies   |
>
>--
>Logan # "He said that He had your number; you cut the telephone line
> Shaw #  You said you needed a reason; He said 'there ain't much time'
>   // #  You kept trying to avoid it; He kept knocking on the door
> \X/  #  In a flash it was over; you were a prisoner of war."  -Rez Band

Amiga Rulez