[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] CRYOTools and Animation

Scott_Busse@mindlink.bc.ca (Scott Busse) (05/01/91)

The player program that goes with Build/Combine/Split is called View. I don't
know if it is PD or not though...
--
* Scott Busse email:           O    O   O_     _      ___ .....
* CIS 73040,2114              |||  /|\  /\   O/\_     /         O    )=|

UH2@psuvm.psu.edu (Lee Sailer) (05/02/91)

I downloaded the CRYOTools collection from Fish Disk 428, and used
it to build an animation, e.g., I strung a bunch of frames together
so I could play them back later.

Unfortunately, the CRYO collection will Build, Combine, and Split
animations, but IT DOESN"T PLAY THEM  8-(.

I've tried movie from my old juggler disk, and an old Disk B Animation Demo
from BYTE-BY-BYTE, but they both complain about a bad chunk.  So, what's
the right player to use, and where might I find one...

                                                      lee

wille@frith.egr.msu.edu (Jeffrey Wille) (05/03/91)

Has anyone been able to make CRYOTools work under OS 2.0?  I'd really like
to be able to use them, but they're the surest way I know to crash my A3000.

					-Jeff Wille

billc@cryo.UUCP (William J. Coldwell) (05/05/91)

In article <91121.150132UH2@psuvm.psu.edu> UH2@psuvm.psu.edu (Lee Sailer) writes:
>I downloaded the CRYOTools collection from Fish Disk 428, and used
>it to build an animation, e.g., I strung a bunch of frames together
>so I could play them back later.
>
>Unfortunately, the CRYO collection will Build, Combine, and Split
>animations, but IT DOESN"T PLAY THEM  8-(.

Look for "View".  We'll be releasing View2.1 (or something along that
line that supports displaying RGBs (Pro,Raw, and IFF24) as a HAM.  View
happens to work with DCTV and HAM-E pics also.

--
  +------+ William J. Coldwell  Amiga Attitude Adjuster  Cryogenic Software
 /|     /| PLink: CRYO, BIX: wjcoldwell, UUCP:...tektronix!percy!cryo!billc
+------+   STD_DSCLMR "All opinions above are mine, and you can't have them."

In article <1991May2.181227.9609@msuinfo.cl.msu.edu> wille@frith.egr.msu.edu (Jeffrey Wille) writes:
>Has anyone been able to make CRYOTools work under OS 2.0?  I'd really like
>to be able to use them, but they're the surest way I know to crash my A3000.

See what happens when you try to design four programs in a weekend? ;-)
Look for an update as soon as we get a breather from all of the stuff that
we are all working on.