[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] DYNAMIC-HIRES NUDES????

IO92257@MAINE.BITNET (05/08/91)

The place: A typical American dormitory.

The machines: An Amiga  vs.  VGA IBM

The contest:  Which one has the best NUDES!!!!

The question:  Are there Dynamic Hi-res nudes out there?  I mean, hey,
               Digi-Veiw four has been out a while, and the Amiga's
               Superiority is on the line!!!  I'm not talking converted
               VGA GIF's here, I'm talking straight from the magazine
               to the Amiga!!!

Thank you!!!  The reputation of the Amiga (in graphics) is in your hands!!
-Brent Cook

moonhawk@bluemoon.uucp (David Culberson) (05/10/91)

IO92257@MAINE.BITNET writes:

> The place: A typical American dormitory.
>
> The machines: An Amiga  vs.  VGA IBM
>
> The contest:  Which one has the best NUDES!!!!
>
> The question:  Are there Dynamic Hi-res nudes out there?  I mean, hey,
>                Digi-Veiw four has been out a while, and the Amiga's
>                Superiority is on the line!!!  I'm not talking converted
>                VGA GIF's here, I'm talking straight from the magazine
>                to the Amiga!!!
>
> Thank you!!!  The reputation of the Amiga (in graphics) is in your hands!!
> -Brent Cook

        I have a decent one of Miss Brazil <Cute>! It's real good! Do you
want it? I don't know how you want it sent? Hmmm? Tell me! IF you want to
call voice ,it's <614>-236-9917, anytime except after 11:00pm or before
9:00am! SO call between 9:00 am and 10:00pm!
                        MoonHawk

 This is from
     moonhawk@bluemoon.uucp
     moonhawk%bluemoon@nstar.rn.com
who doesn't have their own obnoxious signature yet