[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] Amiga X11 questions

marco@gensof.strhold.sublink.ORG (Marco Dabbene) (05/13/91)

Last year I read about an X environment from GfxBase. Now I'd like to know
it's price and new features if a new version has been released.

                        Thanks in advance, Marco.

--
             \      | General Software SrL     ***    Strhold Sistemi EDP |
  \----Marco   \    | Via Dante 4 I 20121 Milano       Fax +39 2 72001474 |

rick@tmi.com (05/22/91)

In article <938@gensof.strhold.sublink.ORG>, marco@gensof.strhold.sublink.ORG (Marco Dabbene) writes:
> Last year I read about an X environment from GfxBase. Now I'd like to know
> it's price and new features if a new version has been released.
>
>                         Thanks in advance, Marco.

I'm waiting for their official price list right now, but I can give a capsule
version of it:

    Full X11R4 release, including servers, etc.     $395
    Developer's toolkits (Athena or OpenLook)        250
             (Motif due in 3 months or less)
    Update service                                    80/year

GFXBase will be demoing the Motif environment at X-Hibition in San Jose in
June.  GFXBase can be reached at 1-408-262-1469  (Milpitas, CA)

|[- O] Rick Stevens                                                        |
|  ?   EMail: uunet!zardoz!tmiuv0!rick -or- uunet!zardoz!xyclone!sysop     |
|  V                (rick@tmi.com)              (sysop@ssssc.com)          |
|      CIS: 75006,1355 (75006.1355@compuserve.com from Internet)           |
|           "If it's stupid and it works, it ain't stupid!"                |