[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] U of Lowell Graphics board

lcs@remus.rutgers.edu (Lyle C. Seplowitz) (05/17/91)

  Does anyone have some information or specs on this graphics board
(if any is available)?
What display abilities does it have? Can it be used as a companion
for the built-in video chips (i.e. be used together or at least switch
between them)? Or will it be like the 24-bit display boards. Will it
offer animation? What sort of graphic modes will it support?

Thanks
:)

:) :( :> :< :] :[ ;) :| :? :} :{ :* :^) :^( :+ :-) :\ :/ :! :$ :' :@ :O :# :<>
         l  c  s  @  r  e  m  u  s  .  r  u  t  g  e  r  s  .  e  d  u

Everything stated or expressed in this post is strictly my opinion or viewpoint

tope@enea.se (Tommy Petersson) (05/20/91)

In article <May.17.01.05.51.1991.6601@remus.rutgers.edu- lcs@remus.rutgers.edu (Lyle C. Seplowitz) writes:
-
-  Does anyone have some information or specs on this graphics board
-(if any is available)?
-What display abilities does it have? Can it be used as a companion
-for the built-in video chips (i.e. be used together or at least switch
-between them)? Or will it be like the 24-bit display boards. Will it
-offer animation? What sort of graphic modes will it support?
-

Scan frequency(ies)?

-Thanks
-:)
---
-
-:) :( :> :< :] :[ ;) :| :? :} :{ :* :^) :^( :+ :-) :\ :/ :! :$ :' :@ :O :# :<>
-         l  c  s  @  r  e  m  u  s  .  r  u  t  g  e  r  s  .  e  d  u
-
-Everything stated or expressed in this post is strictly my opinion or viewpoint

martin@IRO.UMontreal.CA (Daniel Martin) (05/23/91)

In article <3420@enea.se> tope@enea.se (Tommy Petersson) writes:
>In article <May.17.01.05.51.1991.6601@remus.rutgers.edu- lcs@remus.rutgers.edu (Lyle C. Seplowitz) writes:
>-
>-  Does anyone have some information or specs on this graphics board
>-(if any is available)?
>Scan frequency(ies)?

   As I know, the card is based around the TI34010 processor.  Just look
at the spec book from TI, and you'll have all the information you need.

   Daniel.
--
    // Daniel Martin                            Universite de Montreal   \\
   //  MediaLab, ca vous regarde!               C.P. 6128, Succursale A,  \\