[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] Animations?

damian gick <dgick@silver.ucs.indiana.edu> (05/09/91)

Could someone please mail me a list of good anims availible on ftp that will
run on a 1 meg machine? I have a few of Eric Swartz's movies, and they are
great! I was hoping to build up a good collection to show off to non-Amiga
owners.. :)

Thanks,

Damian J. Gick   |  Please send any mail to:      | "...And keep on
IU @ South Bend  |                                |  thinking free!"
CSCI Undergrad   |  dgick@sbway.iusb.indiana.edu  |     --The Moody Blues

mmoore@ux.acs.umn.edu (Malcolm Diallo Moore) (05/30/91)

In article <1991May9.003643.1539@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu> dgick@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (damian gick) writes:

>Could someone please mail me a list of good anims availible on ftp that will
>run on a 1 meg machine? I have a few of Eric Swartz's movies, and they are
>great! I was hoping to build up a good collection to show off to non-Amiga
>owners.. :)
>
>Thanks,

Me too, I would like a list of ftp sites for some good anims.
I also have a one meg machine.

AdTHANXVance.

Malcolm "The Capital MD" Moore
----------Amiga: The One and Only.  All the Rest Can Get the Bozack.-----------
"I ain't never got gaffled like that, I used to do the gaffilin'--
McDonald's was my spot."
"Man, what you used to do??"
"Jack them motherfuckers for them Nissan Trucks.  Right in the drive thru."