[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] Email request - JourneyMan review

steved@DIALix.oz.au (Steve Doherty) (06/12/91)

Could someone please email me the recent review of animation: Journeyman
that was posted here?

Also, a general question:

I am familiar with Sculpt etc but I consider myself a rank novice when it
comes to Animations/Raytracing. Is Journeyman easy to learn/operate by one
to isn't too skilled but willing to persevere? Are the docs/tutorials high
quality?

Cheers,
Steve

ottmar@ajberl.UUCP (Ottmar Roehrig) (06/13/91)

>In article <1046@DIALix.oz.au> steved@DIALix.oz.au (Steve Doherty) writes:
>Could someone please email me the recent review of animation: Journeyman
>that was posted here?

I'd also be interested so please post it.  If not possibly, could
someone please email it to me also?

Ottmar
=
AtelierRoehrig, Ottmar Roehrig, Hamburg, Germany
  UUCP: ...!cbmvax!cbmehq!cbmger!ajberl!ottmar

"I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then,
 is a good thing..." Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)