[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] PD Video Digitizer?

black@beno.CSS.GOV (Mike Black) (06/15/91)

Seems to me I remember a PD video digitizer from quite a while ago.
Anyone have any idea where this might be?
Mike...
: usenet: black@beno.CSS.GOV   :  land line: 407-494-5853  : I want a computer:
: real home: Melbourne, FL     :  home line: 407-242-8619  : that does it all!:

black@beno.CSS.GOV (Mike Black) (06/16/91)

In article <49710@seismo.CSS.GOV> black@beno.CSS.GOV (Mike Black) writes:
>Seems to me I remember a PD video digitizer from quite a while ago.
>Anyone have any idea where this might be?
>Mike...
>--

I was successfully pointed to ab20 "incoming/VidCell.lzh" for a complete
hardware/software package.  Thanx folks!