[comp.sys.amiga.graphics] New X-Specs archive at zug.csmi.umich.edu

chymes@uri.csmil.umich.edu (Charles Hymes) (06/29/91)

The Inital contents of the archive are:

x-specs_stuff_text: A text file of discussion about using an
	programming the X-SPecs 3d glasses
x-specs_folk: The email address of some x-specs users and developers.
x-specs_info: Information about Hiatex, the company who makes the
	X-specs
x-specs_lib_assembly/  a directory containing an X-Specs programming library
	 Richard Horne
x-specs_lib_C/ a directory containing the same programming library but
	for C programmers. Re_Written by Robert A. Schader

I hope to add X-Specs demos, images, utility programs, hints, lists of
X-Specs supporting software,Arexx Scripts, and more.

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR X-Specs STUFF!!!, and when you check it out,please
email me and tell me what you think of the archive!

Of cource, I would love for this archive to grow, and help increase
the number of X-Specs applications and tools and everything.

Submit stuff simpbly by ftping files into /pub/amiga/x-specs/incoming.
FTP STUFF FROM THIS DIRECTORY AT YOUR OWN RISK! BE AWARE OF VIRUSES!
After I check it out, i will move it to  /pub/amiga/x-specs/....
something else.

I am also going to maintain a mailing list of X-Specs users and
developers, its not really active yet, but if you wish to join it,
send me some email with some a good address, (no .uucp type addresses)
and your interests in computer 3d, and I will add you to it.

I have no relationship to Hiatex or any other company for that matter.

msiskin@css.itd.umich.edu (Marc Siskin) (06/29/91)

In article <=Tk#aM=@engin.umich.edu> chymes@uri.csmil.umich.edu (Charles Hymes) writes:
>The Inital contents of the archive are:

Please note that the internet address of this archive is ZUG.CSMIL.UMICH.EDU

>PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR X-Specs STUFF!!!, and when you check it out,please
>email me and tell me what you think of the archive!
>
>Submit stuff simpbly by ftping files into /pub/amiga/x-specs/incoming.
>FTP STUFF FROM THIS DIRECTORY AT YOUR OWN RISK! BE AWARE OF VIRUSES!
>After I check it out, i will move it to  /pub/amiga/x-specs/....
>something else.
>

>I have no relationship to Hiatex or any other company for that matter.

Neither do I.  :-)
Marc Siskin
Msiskin@shogun.css.itd.umich.edu

evensen@husc9.harvard.edu (Erik Evensen) (06/29/91)

This sounds really interesting; one problem though -- my nameserver
doesn't know zug.csmi.umich.edu; could you post the numeric address?

Thanks

--Erik (evensen@husc.harvard.edu)