[comp.sys.amiga.audio] Help Finding MED2.13 archive!!!!!!!!

slmt9@cc.usu.edu (01/14/91)

	Hello to all the Netter out theres.

	My question for that day is this. Where can I locate the MED2.13
distribution file. I need one of the program in it that can be linked into a
program to be able to pleay med songs. This file or group of files was in a
direcotry called Programers or Source/Programmers i think. I was getting
carried away with the delete command and lost the whole Archive.

	If you know where I can get it or know of a source for the original
Archive the please let me know.

	Thanks,
	Joshua
	SLMT9@cc.usu.edu

tnaj2@ccvax.iastate.edu (01/28/91)

In article <1991Jan14.094128.46680@cc.usu.edu>, slmt9@cc.usu.edu writes:

> 	Hello to all the Netter out theres.
>
> 	My question for that day is this. Where can I locate the MED2.13
> distribution file. I need one of the program in it that can be linked into a
> program to be able to pleay med songs. This file or group of files was in a
> direcotry called Programers or Source/Programmers i think. I was getting
> carried away with the delete command and lost the whole Archive.
>
> 	If you know where I can get it or know of a source for the original
> Archive the please let me know.

The complete MED 2.13 archive can be found on the PSA-BBS in Milwaukee, WI.
The number is 414-278-5390.  File size is 200+K.  Haven't seen it on any FTP
sites.

--=> Brian Cerveny <=--

t22918@iti.org (Matt Ranney ) (01/29/91)

tnaj2@ccvax.iastate.edu writes:

>The complete MED 2.13 archive can be found on the PSA-BBS in Milwaukee, WI.
>The number is 414-278-5390.  File size is 200+K.  Haven't seen it on any FTP
>sites.

It's on abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov in the incoming directory, I think.  If it's
gone from there, and you still can't find it, I could uumail you the executable
module if you don't want to call LD for it.

--
Matt Ranney
t22918@ursa.calvin.edu