[comp.sys.amiga.audio] FTP Sound Files

hastoerm@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Moriland) (01/31/91)

Anyone know of a good FTP site with a large selection of IFF Sound
files. In particular I am looking for a good sample of a Toilet
Flushing as well as any other amusing sound samples. Thanx...

				--Moriland

--
| hastoerm@vela.acs.oakland.edu |    __                                |
|                               | __/// Viva Amiga!                    |

t22918@ursa (Matt Ranney ) (01/31/91)

hastoerm@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Moriland) writes:

>Anyone know of a good FTP site with a large selection of IFF Sound
>files. In particular I am looking for a good sample of a Toilet
>Flushing as well as any other amusing sound samples. Thanx...

I'm not sure about a toilet flushing, but I know that mars.ee.msstate.edu
has lots of neat samples in their music section.

--
Matt Ranney
t22918@ursa.calvin.edu

trantow@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (Jerry J Trantow) (01/31/91)

In article <4959@vela.acs.oakland.edu> hastoerm@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Moriland) writes:
>Anyone know of a good FTP site with a large selection of IFF Sound
>files. In particular I am looking for a good sample of a Toilet
>Flushing as well as any other amusing sound samples. Thanx...
>
>				--Moriland
>

>--
>| hastoerm@vela.acs.oakland.edu |    __                                |
>|                               | __/// Viva Amiga!                    |
>| Founder Of: Evil Young        | \XX/                                 |
>| Mutants For A Better Tomorrow |       "Single Tasking: JUST SAY NO!" |

I have a pretty good toilet flush that I recorded a few years ago.  I will
see if I can find it.  I also have some windchimes, rachet sounds, piano
sounds, etc..  I think that I included them in CBTAudio.lzh which I posted
last year to one of the FTP sites.
Jerry J. Trantow          | I swear by my life and my love of it,
1560 A. East Irving Place | that I will never live for the sake of another man,
Milwaukee, Wi 53202-1460  | nor ask another man to live for mine.
(414) 289-0503            |                          Ayn Rand