[comp.sys.amiga.audio] Perfect Sound on the 3000

n350bq@tamuts.tamu.edu (Duane Fields) (02/02/91)

The Perfect Sound software does NOT run correctly on the 3000 and
I hear that AudioMaster III does not either. If I were to buy a
perfect sound sampler, what software could I use to digitize with?

I have an Amiga 3000/25 w/ 2megs chip 2megs fast.

Thanks

| Duane Fields              |     Friends don't     |  President, aTmiga club |
| Box 1315                  |    let friends use    |  Fone#   (409) 847-6760 |
| College Station, Tx 77841 |        MS-DOS.        |  n350bq@tamuts.tamu.edu |

djh@neuromancer.metaphor.com (Dallas J. Hodgson) (02/05/91)

In article <11712@helios.TAMU.EDU> n350bq@tamuts.tamu.edu (Duane Fields) writes:
>The Perfect Sound software does NOT run correctly on the 3000 and
				 ---
>I hear that AudioMaster III does not either. If I were to buy a
>perfect sound sampler, what software could I use to digitize with?
>
>I have an Amiga 3000/25 w/ 2megs chip 2megs fast.

Get your facts straight. It runs just fine with the new 3.1 software; call
'em up and they'll send you a disk.
| Dallas J. Hodgson               |     "This here's the wattle,             |
| Metaphor Computer Systems       |      It's the emblem of our land.        |
| Mountain View, Ca.              |      You can put it in a bottle,         |
| USENET : djh@metaphor.com       |      You can hold it in your hand."      |
| "The views I express are my own, and not necessarily those of my employer" |