Dan Dare                      \\  New Dawn Burns Bright
                               /  Even at night.
 AKA  Sean Stratton     |"Logic clearly dictates that the| Disclamer:- It wasn't
Cabp10@uk.ac.strath.vaxa| needs of the many outweigh the |Me. Hell I wasn't even
on JANET                | needs of the few".....ST:TWOK  |there at the time.
               All misspelling is my brains fault not mine

enforcer@nuge115.its.rpi.edu (Paul J Stewart) (02/08/91)

cabp10@vaxa.strath.ac.uk (Dan Dare) writes:

>Does some kind person out there have a progy that can convert a SUN sound file
>to IFF. I had one that would do it the other way round.
>--
   Strangely enough, just tonight I found just such "progy".   It is called
"Ulaw2Iff.tar.Z" (even more strangely... B) and it resides at irisa.irisa.fr
which is available for anonymous FTP.  IF you want to save yourself from having
to roam all over the filesystem to find this file, it is in /GOODIES, otherwise,
ignore the previous line... B).

--
Paul Stewart | enforcer@rpi.edu | stewart@amiga.ecse.rpi.edu | (518) 276-7315