[comp.sys.amiga.audio] Noisetracker 2.1

bjames@lehi3b15.csee.Lehigh.EDU (Binoy James [890904]) (02/06/91)

Hi folks,

I have read the often heated discussion on Soundtracker/Noisetracker that
happened on comp.sys.amiga some time back.  The conclusion reached (IMBO)
was that it was not going to be put up at Xanth.

However I saw the new version (2.1) which is now in the pd section in
Compuserve or Peoplelink ( I forget which) and it would not be there if it
wasn't pd!

I want that program real bad and am willing to re-imburse anybody who is
willing to get it for me from one of the above services.

The best way to do that is to contact me before you start getting it so we
can work out the details.

Thanks.
bin

ps:  Are the reported problems with MED2.13/MIDI true?

bei%dogface@cs.utexas.edu (Bob Izenberg) (02/15/91)

bjames@lehi3b15.csee.Lehigh.EDU (Binoy James [890904]) writes:

> However I saw the new version (2.1) which is now in the pd section in
> Compuserve or Peoplelink ( I forget which) and it would not be there if it
> wasn't pd!
>
> I want that program real bad and am willing to re-imburse anybody who is
> willing to get it for me from one of the above services.

I just d/l'd it from CompuServe's Amiga Arts Forum.  It's version 2.1 in
LHARC format.  It verifies, and that's all the testing this poor IBM PC
user can do.  I'm going to regret this, I know...  If you want it mailed
in two ~35k uuencoded parts, send me a message.  If someone wants to put
it up for FTP somewhere, seeing as the cautious CIS H&R Blockheads put it up,
I'll get it to you.
About that reimbursement part... 5 minutes at 10 bucks an hour... hardly
worth thinking about.
-- Bob

         Bob Izenberg (512) 346 7019 [ ] cs.utexas.edu!dogface!bei