[comp.sys.amiga.audio] Oktalyzer, where ?

d0nostro@dtek.chalmers.se (Henrik Alteborn) (02/08/91)

I have Oktalyzer, but no documentation, and I am wondering if anyone
knows how to get it with documentation ?
Is it shareware or what ?

Henrik Alteborn              |   -"You moved, didn't you !?"
d0nostro@dtek.chalmers.se    |                  - Droopy
Gothenburg, Sweden           |

clcp16@vaxa.strath.ac.uk (02/08/91)

In article <1991Feb7.162042.14208@mathrt0.math.chalmers.se>, d0nostro@dtek.chalmers.se (Henrik Alteborn) writes:

> I have Oktalyzer, but no documentation, and I am wondering if anyone
> knows how to get it with documentation ?
> Is it shareware or what ?

To the best of my knowledge it is a commercial product, which should *NOT*
be distributed at all.

> Henrik Alteborn              |   -"You moved, didn't you !?"
> d0nostro@dtek.chalmers.se    |                  - Droopy
> Gothenburg, Sweden           |

	Stewart C. Russell, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland

prf@otter.hpl.hp.com (Paul Freeman) (02/15/91)

Well then, where on earth can one buy such a beastie! It ought to be
worth a couple of sovs.

LDSHANER@MTUS5.BITNET (Leon D. Shaner) (02/21/91)

If Oktalyzer is commercial, then how about a simple player???  Anyone know
one can be found???

--Leon