[comp.sys.amiga.audio] MED 3.0 on ab20!

t22918@ursa.calvin.edu (Matt Ranney) (03/16/91)

At long last!  MED 3.0 has been uploaded to ab20.larc.nasa.gov by some
very cool person.  This version looks very, very good.  I haven't had
time to really play around with everything yet, but it includes: built
in sampler/editor, built in synth sound editor, and better handling of
NoiseTracker songs.  If you plan on doing any music writing on the
Amiga, *THIS* is the program for you.  Try this before you dick around
with any of those other non-multitasking monsters.
--
Matt Ranney                mranney@wybbs.mi.org
t22918@ursa.calvin.edu     mranney@mole.ai.mit.edu (or any other FSF machine)

lord_zar@ucrmath.ucr.edu (wayne wallace) (03/16/91)

t22918@ursa.calvin.edu (Matt Ranney) writes:

>At long last!  MED 3.0 has been uploaded to ab20.larc.nasa.gov by some
>--
>Matt Ranney                mranney@wybbs.mi.org
>t22918@ursa.calvin.edu     mranney@mole.ai.mit.edu (or any other FSF machine)

Where? I looked in incoming/amiga, found MED.zoo, which was just vers. 2.00,
saw med213, but nothing else. where is it?

Wayne

cpmwc@marlin.jcu.edu.au (Matt (ftp) Crowd) (03/16/91)

In article <lord_zar.669101689@ucrmath> lord_zar@ucrmath.ucr.edu (wayne wallace) writes:
>t22918@ursa.calvin.edu (Matt Ranney) writes:
>
>>At long last!  MED 3.0 has been uploaded to ab20.larc.nasa.gov by some
>>--
>>Matt Ranney                mranney@wybbs.mi.org
>>t22918@ursa.calvin.edu     mranney@mole.ai.mit.edu (or any other FSF machine)
>
>Where? I looked in incoming/amiga, found MED.zoo, which was just vers. 2.00,
>saw med213, but nothing else. where is it?
>
>Wayne

Try incoming/amiga/MUSIC

matt

sn15+@andrew.cmu.edu (Steve Neas) (03/16/91)

>  t22918@ursa.calvin.edu (Matt Ranney) writes:
>>At long last!  MED 3.0 has been uploaded to ab20.larc.nasa.gov by some
>>--
>>Matt Ranney                mranney@wybbs.mi.org
>>t22918@ursa.calvin.edu     mranney@mole.ai.mit.edu (or any other FSF machine)
>
>Where? I looked in incoming/amiga, found MED.zoo, which was just vers. 2.00,
>saw med213, but nothing else. where is it?
>
>Wayne

I found it under  incoming/amiga/MUSIC/med30.lzh

-Steve-